Karastan Instagram, DesignerTakeOver



Day One: 

Hi All! I'm super excited to be taking over the Karastan instagram account for the weekend. Check us out at@karastancarpet and get ready for some exciting inspiration, and behind-the-scene look at my life as a designer! Xx MGraceDesigns #NationalKarastanmonth - KARASTAN




As an interior designer, much of my inspiration comes from my travels. I spotted this gorgeous architectural detail in Orvieto, Italy. The sophisticated structure and gray color reminded me of the texture Karastan wool #carpet Woolston Nouveau in Metro Gray. Xx #MGraceDesigns - KARASTAN



Here's a look at my little project from today --a vintage -inspired glass table all set for dinner. Loving the Woolston Plaid area rug. Makes it a classic statement. Xx#MGraceDesigns - KARASTAN



Day 2
Sneak peek of fun decor project I'm working on for tonight. Photo by M. Grace Sielaff of @mgracedesigns Happy Sunday! Xx #MGraceDesigns


In the showroom with some of my favorite Karastan styles today! From top to bottom: Patola in Denim Wash; Woolcraft Nouveau in Windsor Tan; Astor Row in France; Woolspun in Silver Sage. Xx#MGraceDesigns - KARASTAN



Thanks for joining me for the@Karastancarpet #Designertakeover
Remember to look for inspiration in unexpected places. Much love and happiness. Happy Weekend! Xx #MGraceDesigns - KARASTAN

Don't forget to take advantage of the#NationalKarastanmonth



SOURCE: National Karastan Month,  KARASTAN

Comments

Popular Posts