Designer Vignettes Showcase at the Merchandise Mart International Antiques Fair

Tufenkian Topo Blush in this beautiful pink and magenta color.  I love it!!  
Obviously you can tell it's my favorite color.  

I am always on a hunt for amazing products and materials.  Here are very of the more unique products and materials I have come across while designing our designer vignette showcase at the Merchandise Mart International Antiques Fair. I’ve included these lovely and bright Osborne and Little accent pillows in beautiful shapes and sizes. 
This Lovely 18th Century Jacob Petit. Paris C.1855 is worth $26,000.00.  
Pair of Vases Depicting Orientlist scenes. 
It has superb gilding by Toulouse Antique Gallery. 
Bradley Hughes, Athena Chandelier. The "Athena" Chandelier is shown with clear rock crystals, 
and their signature black iron finish.  
More to come! 


Comments

Popular Posts